Sunday, March 17, 2013

Family

I was looking through Christmas pictures, and old notes that I had written down during my time in London and as I looked at pictures of my brothers and I, I just remember this quote my grandma said.  She said, "That kind of love will kill you."  I laughed and laughed when she said it and as I looked at pictures I was reminded of it, because what had her saying this was my brothers were in the habit of all hugging me at the same time and repeatedly saying, "but we love you, but we love you."  Because they know how much I detest cuddling and intense closeness.  I hate it.  So of course, being my brothers they know just the right way to annoy me.  And my Grandma said this to me as I ran away from their hugs and was seeking refuge in the bathroom.  Love them and miss them terribly. Doesn't that just figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment