Thursday, April 4, 2013

Roommate advice on boys.

As we laid in our bunk beds, yes, I'm a 23 year old who sleeps in a bunk bed. We were talking about our day, all the ups and downs it entailed and this week has included far more downs then ups and quite a few glasses of wine, come to think of it. We came to the subject of boys.  I'm sure they would rather be called men, but that night they were just "boys."  So my roommates advice to me went something like this, "Just think of him as a one of those cop shows that didn't get renewed for a second season. Yea, it was interesting for a little bit it held your attention for a couple weeks and you wondered how long it would last. But in the end it just didn't work out, nothing to be too concerned over and the realist side of you knew not to get too attached. So now you can move on."  Basically the best analogy I've heard in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment